Mint and SIlver Tutu

As the frenetic Sydney Eisteddfod season draws to an end after the mid year school holidays I still get a few tutus to do for regional eisteddfods that run in August and September. It can usually fit these in with not too much difficulty. I got a call from a client wanting a tutu inContinue reading “Mint and SIlver Tutu”

Sapphire and Gold

This beautiful blue velvet has had a lot of fans this season. Here is another tutu this time teamed with a beaded and embroidered purple lace. To bring out the purple in the lace I added 2 purple layers into the skirt but it needed a little something else to bring the blue and purpleContinue reading “Sapphire and Gold”