Ivory and Champagne Bell Tutu

Most of the tutus I make are traditional classical tutus with a relatively flat skirt. There is, however,  a  style mid-way between classical and the long romantic style; the bell tutu. The skirt is a little longer than a classical tutu and more loosely tacked. This bell tutu has an ivory bodice and plate with goldContinue reading “Ivory and Champagne Bell Tutu”

Pink and Silver tutu

Simple designs can have a really elegant effect. In this tutu I used the same decoration on the plate and the bodice. It’s a favourite of mine and clients ask for it often. Here it is starring in pink, white and silver. I used 6 of these around the plate and trimmed the pink lycra to theContinue reading “Pink and Silver tutu”